Did you know that the bowel is 5 to 6 feet long? Toxic faecal waste accumulates in the pockets of
the colon and becomes glued to the colon wall. Colonic Irrigation will help to “clean you out”,
boost your immune system and leave you feeling lighter, fresher and energised.
Book one of our Colon, Liver & Gallbladder or Kidney cleansing courses!
HydroHolistic offers competitive course prices for Colonic Irrigation in London.
Try the effectiveness of a course of Colonic Hydrotherapy and save a whole bunch of money.
Book a Discount course of 3
Book a Discount course of 6
Detox Programs for Weight Loss,
Liver & Gallbladder cleansing and Kidney cleansing
- 3 Day Vegetable Juice Fast
- Liver and Gall Bladder flush: 8 Flushes program
- 20 day Kidney herbal cleanse
How Might You Benefit From Colonic Hydrotherapy?
- Improve bowel regularity
- Improve digestion
- Increase energy levels and improve mood
- Clearer & brighter skin complexion
- Boost your immune system
- Alkalise your body
- Assist in weight balancing and body shaping
- Hydration of the body
Why You Should Choose HydroHolistic? For 10 Good Reasons!
- Professional therapist Katherine Ung, registered to The Institute of Professional Colon Hydrotherapy
- Course discounts reward you by saving money while you take care of your health
- Fully disposable equipment is used for each treatment
- Lifestyle, nutritional and supplement advice included
- En-suite facilities ensure privacy
- The treatment method used is odourless
- You get personal and attentive service that suits your needs
How Might You Benefit from Physiotherm Infra Red Sauna?
- Removes Toxins and Heavy Metals
- Boosts metabolism and aids weight loss
- Reduces Cellulite
- Glowing Radiant Skin
- Natural Pain Relief and healing of sports injuries
- Exercises the Cardiovascular system
- Boosts Mood and lifts depression with Sunlight therapy
- Boosts immune system
- Promotes deep restful sleep
Learn how to treat your eczema naturally with these 10 useful lifestyle and nutrition tips.
So what is Candida? Well Candida albicans is a fungus, which is a form of yeast. Small amounts of candida happily and healthily live in your mouth and intestines and form part of your healthy gut ecology.
Is psoriasis giving you a scaly, itchy time? Well you may be part of the 2-3% of the population that is suffering with this frustrating and recurring condition. If so then your skin will be erupting with inflamed, red, itchy patches covered with dry scales. Not pleasant and not comfortable.