HydroHolistic is a small friendly private and professional colonic irrigation / colon hydrotherapy clinic on Kensington Gardens Square.
If you are coming from High Street Kensington station, turn right out of the station and walk along Kensington High Street which connects onto Kensington Road. When you see Palace gate on your right, turn left into Kensington Gardens and walk all the way along The Broadwalk through the park till you get to Bayswater Road on the other side. Turn left and walk down along St. Petersburgh Pl. Turn right on Prince Square and walk down onto Kensington Gardens Square.
If you wish to come by bus from Kensington High street you can use number 70, 28, 328, or 27 and get off at Westbourne Grove.
You might also be interested in:
- learning more about the benefits of colonic irrigation;
- consulting prices and course discounts;
- reading about our special detox programs;
- finding out Why You Should Chose HydroHolistic;
- clarifying your doubts by contacting me or by leaving a comment on my blog.
- read How to Prepare for a Great Colonic